Break into HBS The Easy Way: The Essential Blueprint
3rd Edition by Roger and Jennifer Chen
What’s stopping you from applying to the top MBA programs?
Maybe you think you need more work experience, or are waiting to get promoted.
Or maybe you are worried your undergraduate grades are too low.
But what if we told you that none of that really mattered if you really understood what differentiated students who were admitted from those who didn’t.
With this guide, the Admissions process at top programs is no longer a black box. Written by a HBS and MIT Sloan grad, and supported by interviews with hundreds of students who were and were not successful getting into top MBA programs, you won’t find a more candid blueprint with clear advice on what to do and what not to do.
Within this manual, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome barriers, such as a low GMAT score, a low GPA, non-blue chip work experience, non-ivy undergrad education
- The method that the most elite and exclusive feeder firms use to successfully send 100% of their b-school applicants to H/S/W year after year
- What the elite schools are really looking for that they don’t publish or say
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for how to write high-impact essays and recommendations
- An overarching strategy and framework that will simplify how you approach the application
- Why this proprietary method works for different profiles
This guide has helped hundreds of students overcome common barriers to get into the top programs. See what they are saying here.